Frequently Asked Questions
1. I've signed up, where can I find my points and redeem my rewards?
Welcome as a new member! You will find your points when you click on the 'Rewards' tab on the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
2. Will my points expire?
Yes, your points have a holding period of 365 days (12 months).
Expiration date applies to a total amount of points and gets updated every time a customer completes a new activity.
For example, if a customer earns 100 points, which are about to expire in 10 days, but one week later she leaves a review (i.e. completes an activity) and earns 50 more points, she will then have 150 points in total, which will be expired in another 10 days, as the expiration date got updated.
3. Will my points from past purchases prior to signing up for an account still be accumulated?
Yes! All purchases made in the last 12 months, included those made with a guest account online, are tagged to the email. Simply activate your account by registering your email to start your membership.
4. What can I redeem my points for?
150 points are redeemable for $10 Off (min. $55 spend)
300 points are redeemable for $25 Off (min. $80 spend)
500 points are redeemable for $50 Off (min. $100 spend)
5. Are there other ways to earn points?
Yup! Sharing us on socials, referring us to your friends are just some of the ways to earn more points. You will find these activities in your Rewards Tab.
6. Do my vouchers have an expiration date?
Yes, all vouchers once redeemed will expire in 30 days.
7. I accidentally redeemed my voucher by mistake! Can this action be reversed?
Yes. Simply write in to us, and we'll do a manual refund of your voucher.
8. How do I know when there is a Member's Sale?
Members who have access to RL Member's Sale will be notified by email. So be sure to be subscribed to our newsletter so you don't miss a beat!
9. Can't find an answer to your question?
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We'll reply you in the next 1-2 business days.