What are your return policies?
Click on link below for our Returns and Exchanges Policy:
How long does shipping take?
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system. Ready stocked items will take 1-2 business days to ship out. Pre-order items may take up to 4 weeks to ship out.
All orders come with registered postage and are with tracking. You will receive tracking information within 12 hours of shipping it out. Below are the additional delivery time for your lil' gems to reach you.
Standard Local Shipping - 2 to 4 business days
Free local tracked shipping
Standard International Registered - 4 to 12 business days
Flat rate of SGD$9.90
Free International registered shipping for order US$100 and over.
If you have any concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where and what are your jewellery made from?
Collections are designed by myself and handcrafted by various Artisans from around Asia. I practice Fair Trade and all my materials are ethically sourced.
All pieces are handcrafted in sterling 925 silver, and semi-precious stones. While the fine jewellery collections are made from 18K gold. All RLJ pieces are hypoallergenic, which means they are perfect for sensitive skin individuals. With proper care, your pieces will last you a life time.
Are your jewellery hypoallergenic?
Yes, all my jewellery are nickel free, and only use metals (sterling silver and gold) that are hypoallergenic. Meaning they are perfect for sensitive skin individuals.
How do I care for my jewellery pieces?
- Wear your lovely pieces often! The natural oil on your skin will 'clean' the silver and keep it looking shiny.
- Avoid contact with perfume, water and body lotions when wearing your piece. Remove before shower, shower or sunbathing.
- After wear, wipe your pieces with a soft dry cloth or tissue from body oil.
- Your purchase comes with a complimentary polishing cloth. Use polishing cloth to polish your pieces to retain its shine. Polishing cloth can still be used even after it has darkened.
- DO NOT polish gemstones, as this will affect the shine and luster of the stone.
- To clean silver and gold pieces, bath your pieces in a luke warm water, then towel dry or blow dry them.
- Best kept in an airtight zip-lock bag to prevent air and moisture from entering. Store your pieces in a cool dry place in its original packaging.
Do you do meet-ups/cash payment?
Currently, I only transact online. However, meet-ups can be arranged on a case-to-case basis.
Do you offer gift wrapping services?
Yes, I do offer complimentary bow wrapping with your jewellery boxes. You may indicate this in the "Note to seller" located in your cart. If you would like to add your well wishes to the recipient on a card you may also write in the "Note to seller" section.
Do you have a showroom or physical store?
Currently, I only sell my products online.
When do you have sales and promotions?
Our prices are kept affordable because we do not mark up the cost extravagantly. Hence, we rarely have sales. We want you to be able to afford them on the regular.
However, when we do have any sale and promotion, you will know it is going to be special. One way to find out is to subscribe to my mailing list! You will be updated of new launches, blog updates and much more. Another sure way of being in the know, is to follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
You can also join our membership programme where we reward you with 10% off your first purchase upon registering for an account. For more information click here.
What products are applicable to discount?
Jewellery and regular priced items are applicable to discount. Sale items, Crystal Kits and Healing Crystals are not applicable to further discount.